MicroFORM® is PPE's specialist manufacturing capability for micro sized elastomer parts that solve industry's most critical applications, requiring the highest level of precision; including microfluidics (flow control and dispensing), bio-analytical, industrial automation and semiconductor process tools (end effector pads).
CUSTOMIZE | OPTIMIZE | MINIMIZE
Engineered and customized solutions for your micro seal needs; designed and developed to fully optimize your equipment.
MicroFORM® components are available as custom shapes and designs. Insert molding and bonding to substrate is also possible.
MicroFORM® parts are manufactured in a fully automated, ISO Class 6 clean room, cell with robotic handling and camera inspection, within a dedicated production area at PPE.
The benefits of PPE's design service, technical support, unique elastomer materials and short manufacturing lead-times are now available with micro seals.
Benefits of MicroFORM®
- A wide range of high performance elastomer materials available (including FKM and FFKM elastomers).
- Custom shapes and designs.
- High quality parts manufactured to tight tolerances beyond Class M2 Standard used in conventional molding.
- ISO Class 6 cleanroom production environment for components requiring high levels of cleanliness.
- Faster time to market by utilizing flow prediction software to ensure shorter development time and parts are right first time.
- Insert molding and bonding to substrates for improved part strength, structure and compatibility with existing hardware.
MicroFORM® is a registered trademark of Precision Polymer Engineering.
How can we help? Contact us to discuss your micro component needs.