HyClamp Sanitary Gaskets
HyClamp™ hygienic gasket seals (also known as Tri-clamp® and Tri-clover® seals) are designed to meet the needs of pipe couplings in food, beverage and pharmaceutical process lines.
Engineered to deliver optimal chemical resistance to satisfy the requirements of aseptic conditions, CIP (clean-in-place) and SIP (sterilization-in-place) processes; HyClamp™ seals provide excellent long-term sealing performance, therefore extending planned maintenance intervals and minimizing downtime.
HyClamp™ seals are manufactured to several clamp size standards conforming to current GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and supplied with full manufacturing batch traceability and certificates of conformity on request.
HyClamp™ elastomer sanitary gaskets:
- Available in EPDM, Silicone (VMQ), FKM, FFKM and metal detectable elastomer materials
- Compliant with FDA, USP Class VI, 3A 18-03 Sanitary Standards and EC1935/EC2023
- Free from animal-derived ingredients (ADI-free)
- Optimal chemical and temperature resistance
- Excellent long-term sealing performance
- Parts manufactured to BS4825, ISO2852 and DIN32676 standard sizes
- Tooling with non-wetted part lines to prevent bacterial build-up
- Full manufacturing batch traceability
- Certificates of conformity on request
PPE provides fast and responsive lead times and hygienic Tri-clover® seal design services, supported by expert material and engineering development teams.
PPE manufactures a range of hygienic connectors to fit various aseptic pipe couplings including; IDF gaskets, RJT O-rings, DIN11864 O-rings, DIN 11851 D-seals and SMS seals.
How can we help? Contact us to discuss your sanitary gasket requirements.
HyClamp™, Perlast® and Detectaseal® are trademarks of Precision Polymer Engineering
Tri-Clamp® and Tri-clover® are registered trademarks of Alfa Laval Inc.
- 7 Causes of sanitary clamp gasket failure and how to eliminate them - Read more
- Why you should rethink your PTFE/Teflon® Tri-clamp® sanitary gaskets - Read more
- How to measure and specify the correct Tri-Clamp® sanitary gasket - Read more
- FDA compliance for elastomers - what do I need to know? - Read more
- Elastomer sealing, SIP and CIP - what you should know - Read more
- The case for FFKM sealing in life science applications - Read more
- Understanding the differences between FKM and FFKM elastomers - Read more
- Hygienic gaskets & seals for aseptic pipe couplings - Download
- Sanitary gasket dimensions chart (a cross reference of standard sizes) - Download
- High performance sealing solutions for food, pharma & life-science - Download
- Detectaseal® metal detectable elastomers - Download
- Perlast® perfluoroelastomers for food, pharma & biomedical applications - Download
- Elastomer sealing solutions for hygienic applications - Watch now
- Hygienic elastomer seal compliance - Watch now
- Hygienic elastomer seal traceability - Watch now
- Elastomer material selection for hygienic sealing applications - Watch now
- Elastomer seal design for hygienic applications - Watch now
- Perlast® Perfluoroelastomers for life science applications - Watch now
- Detectaseal®, a range of metal and X-ray detectable elastomers - Watch now
Need some help?
Contact our sealing experts for assistance
HyClamp Elastomer Material Range
HyClamp hygienic gaskets are available in the following elastomer materials
PPE Material Material Type Color Temp Range °C FDA USP 3A 18-03 Metal Detectable Perlast® G74S FFKM White -15 to +260 A-F 87+88 Class I No V70SW FKM White -10 to +200 A-F 87+88 Class I No Detectaseal XE7A EPDM Blue -40 to +150 A-F -- -- Yes Detectaseal XS7H Silicone (VMQ) Black -60 to +200 A-F 88 -- Yes
All the above materials are free from animal derived ingredients and are compliant with EC1935 and EC2023 regulations.
FDA, USP and 3A 18-03 certificates and material datasheets are available to download in the Engineer's Hub.
HyClamp Gasket Range
PPE manufactures Hyclamp™ gaskets to BS4825-3 in various imperial sizes from 1" to 4" (nominal), including Type I (unlipped) and Type II (lipped) variations.
PPE manufactures Hyclamp™ gaskets to ISO2852 in various metric sizes from 12.00mm to 219.10mm (nominal), including Type A (lipped) and Type B (unlipped) variations.
PPE manufactures Hyclamp™ gaskets to DIN32676 in metric and imperial sizes, including a range of mini clamp gaskets.
ASME BPE Gaskets
HyClamp™ gaskets to ASME BPE are available in various imperial sizes from 1" to 4" (nominal), including lipped and unlipped variations, plus a range of mini-clamp sizes.
Mini HyClamp Gaskets
PPE manufactures a range of 'compact' Hyclamp™ gaskets to DIN32676 series A, B, C and ASME BPE in a full range of mini clamp sizes.
Find gasket sizes and PPE part numbers using our Look-up Tool: