Micro seals are micro sized elastomer parts that require the highest degree of precision and quality to solve industry's most critical applications.
Precision Polymer Engineering operates at the forefront of elastomer molding technology, with the capability to manufacture micro seals and components in high performance materials. Manufactured in a fully automated, ISO Class 6 clean room production environment, PPE's range of micro seals are supplied under the MicroFORM® brand.
Customize | Optimize | Minimize
Engineered and customized elastomer solutions for your micro component needs: designed and developed to fully optimize your equipment or application.
Micro Seals Elastomer Materials
- Types of elastomer: EPDM, FKM and FFKM, including PPE's Kimura®, Perlast®, Perlast® ICE and EnDura® brands.
- Certified compliant with FDA, USP Class VI, 3A 18-03, WRAS and EC1935-2004.
- High temperature capability up to +327°C (+621°F).
- Low temperature capability down to -60°C (-76°F).
- Almost universal chemical resistance (FFKM).
How can we help? Contact us to discuss your micro seal requirements.
MicroFORM® is a registered trademark of Precision Polymer Engineering.
Send us your requirements
Share your micro seals needs with us and we'll respond with our best offer.