Nanofluor® elastomers can be considered as hybrid materials, bridging a gap between the low cost of fluoroelastomer (FKM) and high cost of perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) polymer types.
The range includes a fully organic ultra-low outgassing material and an inorganic filled grade with unique nano-filler to reduce erosion rates. The nano-filled material provides a chemical inertness only seen in much more costly FFKM grades and been developed for plasma ash or resist strip, chlorine and CxFy based etch processes.
Nanofluor® grades provide some of the lowest trace metal contamination levels available from elastomer seals and ultra-low permeation rates.
Key Material Attributes:
- Ultra pure with extremely low trace metal contaminants which may cause electrical yield problems.
- Excellent plasma resistance – ideal for most plasma chemistries except high F-radical processes.
- Plasma resistance comparable or superior to many competitive pure FFKM grades
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Retro-fits existing O-ring grooves (including FKM & FFKM grooves)
- Low permeation
- Low out-gassing
Nanofluor® is a registered trademark of Precision Polymer Engineering Ltd
How can we help? Contact us to discuss your sealing requirements with our experts, or use the Live Chat for an immediate response.
|Technical Information||Plasma resistance of Nanofluor Y75G|