Perlast® G65HP has a unique organic formulation developed specifically for critical semiconductor processes where the seals are in direct contact with plasma. This new material grade provides excellent plasma resistance in high concentration radical fluorine plasma, as well as other plasma chemistries.
- With a 100% organic structure, Perlast® G65HP minimizes the risk of particle generation
- Fewer than 10k parts per billion trace metal content
- Excellent fluorine, chlorine and oxygen plasma resistance
- Excellent generic chemical resistance
- Very low risk of particle generation
- Good mechanical properties
- Low out-gassing properties
- Extended maintenance cycles.
- Ideal for manufacturers of devices at advanced technology nodes
- Ensure the integrity of device electrical specifications
- Minimal reliability failures
Graph above: Test results consistently show Perlast® G65HP is the top performing plasma-resistant material.
Developed for use in various critical semiconductor applications. Suitable for use in wet and dry semiconductor processes including:
|Typical Applications||Plasma Etching||Ash/Resist Stripping||LPCVD, HDPCVD, PECVD, SACVD, ALD||Cleaning||PVD|
|Dynamic seals||Bonded Gate Valves & Isolation Valves||Pendulum Valves|
|Static seals||Chamber O-rings||Gas inlet seals||Gas feed-through seals||Chamber lid seals etc. NW/KF fittings|
Precision Polymer Engineering is not just a provider of seal materials, but customised engineered solutions for critical sealing applications, in order to maximise seal integrity and longevity thereby reducing cost of consumables and increasing the potential to retain aftermarket sales.
How can we help? Contact us to discuss your semiconductor sealing requirements.
Send us your requirements
Let us know what you need and we'll respond with out best offer.