48 Hour Manufacturing Service
PPE offers a unique rapid 48-hour service which aims to manufacture and dispatch O-rings from our facility within 48 hours* of receipt of order.
For breakdown and emergency situations you can rely on PPE to deliver the parts you need to get back up and running as soon as possible.
Here are just a few recent examples of difficult situations where critical parts were needed urgently and how PPE’s rapid 48-hour service has provided the solution:-
- a ship stranded in a dock due to a failed piston O-ring.
- a pharmaceutical plant at a stand-still because a valve seal had disintegrated.
- a North Sea oil-rig facing imminent production-stop due to a torn seal in a down-hole application.
The 48-hour service includes:
- O-ring Sizes: between 1mm and 220mm ID (standard BS/AS + non-standard sizes)
- Quantities: from 1 to 50 pieces
- Materials: Aflas®, Butyl, Chloroprene, EPDM, FKM, Fluorosilicone, Natural Rubber, Nitrile, HNBR, Polyurethane, Silicone .... including:
- specialist compounds - FDA (food), USP Class VI (pharma), 3-A (dairy), WRAS (water), DTD, MIL (defence), NES337 (naval) & RGD resistant (oilfield). Does not include Perlast® FFKM materials.
Here's how it works ....
1) Contact the PPE sales team for a price (8am – 6pm).
2) Email your order stating our quote reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3pm GMT.
3) Your order is acknowledged by PPE within 30 minutes.
4) Your O-rings are manufactured and dispatched within 48 hours*.
*Definition of 48 hours - Goods are dispatched from PPE by the end of the second working day following receipt and confirmation of your order. For example, parts ordered before 4pm on Monday, will be dispatched Wednesday.