Base Resistant Elastomer (BRE)
Introducing the new Base Resistant Elastomer developed and molded exclusively for Baker Hughes GE:
EnDura® V91BR is a base resistant, type VI fluoroelastomer, formulated to offer excellent rapid gas decompression (RGD) resistance in downhole, surface and subsea oilfield equipment.
This elastomer material has been exclusively compounded for BHGE, to consolidate the performance characteristics of HNBR, FKM, and FEPM, and to meet the needs of sealing applications operating in the most severe conditions, in the oil and gas exploration and extraction industry.
- Broad range of chemical resistance including amines, completion brines and hydrocarbons
- Tested to NORSOK M710 Annex B (RGD)
- Tested to ISO23936-2 standard (RGD)
- Excellent compressive stress relaxation (CSR) characteristics provide long-term sealing capability at 350°F
- Low temperature performance superior to FEPM (Aflas®)
Want to know more? Please contact your Account Manager at PPE or send us a message using the form below.
Fluid Resistance (ASTM D471)
Heptane/toluene/cyxlohexane oil 70/10/20
70 hrs @ 150°C (302°F) Result Hardness change, IRHD 0 Tensile Strength change, % +5.1 Elongation at Break change, % +0.3 Volume change, % +1.1
70 hrs @ 150°C (302°F) Result Hardness change, IRHD -3.0 Tensile Strength change, % -3.5 Elongation at Break change, % +4.8 Volume change, % +0.9
Tested to industry standards
|EnDura V91BR||NORSOK Cert|
|EnDura V91BR||ISO23936 Cert|