An O-ring, or toroidal seal, is the most common type of seal used in the world today.
Used to form a physical barrier to prevent the mixing of gases or liquid fluids, the simple toroidal shape of an O-ring has proven to offer high sealing efficiency across a wide range of applications.
PPE manufactures O-rings to any of the following international standard O-ring sizes:-
- SAE AS568 American Standard O-ring sizes
- ISO3601 International Organisation for Standardisation (metric O-rings)
- British Standard BS1806 O-ring sizes (imperial) -replaced by ISO3601 standard
- British Standard BS4518 O-ring sizes (metric O-rings)
- British Standard extended series 500-800 O-ring sizes (imperial)
- German Standard DIN3771 metric O-ring sizes -replaced by ISO3601 standard
- Le Joint Français 'R' metric O-ring sizes
- Japanese Standard JIS B 2401 (P, G and V) O-ring sizes
>> Request a quote for O-rings (log-in required, new users will need to register)