What is Perlast® ICE?
Exceptional perfluoroelastomers for extreme low temperature sealing
The Perlast® ICE range of perfluoroelastomers has been developed to provide excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals whilst offering exceptional low temperature performance.
These revolutionary perfluoroelastomers (FFKM) exhibit low permeability and
as a result are less prone to swelling, which leads to extended in-service life
and reliability in valves, pumps and mechanical seals.
Perlast® ICE materials are perfect for use in oil and gas applications such as exploration and completion equipment operating or stored in sub-zero temperatures.
The Perlast® ICE range consists of two materials; G75LT (75 durometer) and G90LT (90 durometer), both grades are durable, flexible and reliable, and suitable for static and dynamic applications.
Low temperature testing
In low temperature pressure tests, Perlast® ICE materials were proven to seal down to -80°C (-112°F) at 9000psi.
Click here to request a copy of the test report.
Perlast® ICE elastomers can be fully moulded into standard and non-standard sized O-rings (up to 2.5m/8ft diameter) and custom shapes.
- Operating temperature: -46°C to +250°C (-51°F to +482°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals including acids and amines
- Low compression set for long-term sealing performance
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent ED resistance, tested to NORSOK M710 (G90LT grade)
- Sour gas resistant, tested to NORSOK M710 (results available early October 2012)
Download Perlast® ICE material datasheets
View Perlast® ICE G90LT ED test certificate
Request a copy of NORSOK ED and sour gas results
Request a copy of low temperature pressure test results
Discover the EnDura® range of elastomers for oil and gas applications
Find other low temperature materials available for PPE